Profit Sharing Update
Since there has been many questions and concerns surrounding our Profit Sharing checks, here is a break down of what we currently know:
- Flight Attendants who are currently participating in the 401(k), the amount you are already participating will come out of the Profit Sharing check.
- There is no option to change this, turn it off, or elect the maximum amount (entirely or total whole) of the Profit Sharing check to go into your 401(k).
- The Profit Sharing check will be a separate payment done via direct deposit.
- Taxes will be withheld at the supplemental rate (aka bonus) for federal tax of 25% for everyone.
- The Profit Sharing check date has not been determined as of right now however sometime in March is expected.
I encourage each of you to review your employee email as PSA will be communicating more specific details.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions.