Purpose and Scope
The Scheduling Committee makes sure that the company follows all contractual obligations that are outlined in our Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA).
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes sure that all pairings constructed by Crew Planning are legal.
- Works with Crew Planning on line construction on a monthly basis.
- Provides help and assistant to Flight Attendants who think that their CBA has been broken.
- Discuss any scheduling problems or concerns with management
- Files Complaint Resolution Forms (CRF) are filed in a timely manner for all contractual violations
- Makes sure that Non-Notification of Delay (NND) brought to the Committee’s attention are filed bimonthly.
- Moves all denied CRF and NND to Grievance should it warrant one being filed.
Why Would I Contact This Committee?
The Scheduling Committee is available to help you with:
- Scheduling questions regarding possible contractual violations
Scheduling Committee MEC-Chair