Master Executive Council Secretary-Treasurer
Duties and Responsibilities
The MEC Secretary-Treasurer shall assist the MEC President in the administration of Master Executive Council funds. The MEC Secretary-Treasurer will be responsible to the MEC President and Master Executive Council.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and maintain the monthly budget expenditures as provided by the AFA-CWA International Office.
- Review monthly Flight Pay Loss accounting from the Company for accuracy. Coordinate with the International Secretary/Treasurer’s office to ensure bill is paid and attributed to the appropriate budget.
- Give Budget Reports quarterly and at Master Executive Council meeting.
- Maintain Master Executive Council records and make available for review upon appointment.
- Keep meeting minutes and supply them to the Master Executive Council and International Secretary/Treasurer as soon as possible.
- Provide a list of motions passed following a meeting.
- Perform duties assigned by the Master Executive Council or the President.
- Consult with and be assisted by the other MEC Officers.
- Assist in preparation of an annual report to the members.
- Monitor membership rosters and seniority lists.
- Maintain Master Executive Council resolutions.
- Maintain a list of all AFA-CWA property maintained by Master Executive Council, including Committee Chairpersons.
- Shall attend the Board of Directors meeting as an ex-officio member.
(AFA Constitution and Bylaws Article VII C 2 c)