Purpose and Scope
To help Flight Attendants to interpret and understand the compensation portion of the contract and serve as a liaison between Crew Pay and Flight Attendants.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to actively educate Flight Attendants regarding the compensation section of the contract
- Assist Flight Attendants regarding questions and interpretation of the CBA in accordance with guidelines set by the LEC and MEC.
- Investigate and respond to Flight Attendant concerns regarding paycheck and Crew Pay compliance with contract language.
- Gather information and work with management to satisfactorily resolve each issue.
- Communicate any unresolved issues and/or potential contract violations to the Grievance Committee on members’ behalf
- Refer pay issues to the Local Scheduling Committee for follow-up and resolution