We are currently seeking candidates to be considered for Base Reps at DCA.
Duties of responsibility are as follows but not limited to:
- Updating and maintaining the AFA bulletin board in that Domicile (coming soon) and distribute AFA material to v-files
- Being a liaison between the members in the base, supervisors, and the MEC
- Knowledgeable in the area to help assist new hires with information about hotels, transportation, crash pads, etc.
- Strong contract knowledge
- Able to identify base specific problems and bring them to the attention of the MEC
- Applicants are preferred to have at least one year experience with the Company, however since this is a new base we will consider those with under one year.
- Will need to sign a one (1) year commitment to serve and need to be a member in good standing (not delinquent on AFA dues)
Please send resumes to Diane Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions concerning the position can be directed to Lee Wilkes at 330-831-5740